What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide that gives you practical pointers on the care of livestock and poultry
- Teaching you the secrets of successful care of livestock and poultry
- Teaching you everything you need to know about farming and ranching
- Teaching you how to raise cattle, horses, sheep, poultry, and swine
- Teaching you how to care for livestock and poultry correctly
- Teaching you how to grow your own livestock and poultry
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Profitable Livestock scores 71.66/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.profitablelivestock.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: profitablelivestock.com you’ll also be taken through to profitablelivestock.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)